Please be aware of the following terms and conditions when you arrange your appointment:
Please give at least 24 hours notice if you are unable to attend your treatment. Cancellations with less than 24 hours notice may be liable for 10% of the cost of the treatment, payable at the next appointment.
If you do not arrive for your appointment, or give extremely short notice (3 hours or less) you will be charged the full cost of the treatment booked, payable before the next appointment.
If you arrive late your massage will be shortened in order to accommodate the appointments that follow. Depending upon how late you arrive, I will determine if there is enough time remaining to start a treatment. Regardless of the length of the treatment actually given, you will be responsible for payment for the full session time booked
Treatment cancellation by The Feel Good Factory Holistics
In the event that I do need to cancel, or rearrange your treatment with less than 24 hours notice, I will
inform you as soon as possible. As an apology you will be given a 5% discount on your re-scheduled treatment.
* Any form of disease or fever (including 'flu)
* Diarrhea or vomiting
* Under the influence of recreational drugs or alcohol
* Epilepsy - unable to carry out Indian Head Massage
* Verruca / Athletes Foot / Fungal Nail Infections - I will be unable to carry out Reflexology but other therapies would be okay as long as the feet are kept covered
* Lack of skin sensitivity - depending on area to be massage and
therapy to be used. I would not be able to carry out foot Reflexology if the
feet have no sensitivity but will be able to use your hands.
* Pregnant - no therapy in the first trimester
* Migraine - unable to carry out massage on the head if you are suffering at the time of the treatment
* Currently being treated or about to begin treatment for cancer (Please speak to your consultant and obtain written permission)
* History of thrombosis or embolism - no therapy unless with a Doctor's note giving permission
* Recent operations - depending on area of operation and therapy given but generally not within 6 weeks of surgery
* Open wounds
Contra-indications that may need a Doctor's note
Treatment for cancer
High blood pressure
Epilepsy - unable to carry out Indian Head Massage
If you are unsure whether you have a medical issue that may present a problem, please discuss this with me at the time of booking.